FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
a Liga President Javier Tebas told Xinh
StarGate Index du Forum  » Forum Public  » Alliances Board  » a Liga President Javier Tebas told Xinh
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

Message Posté le: Ven 29 Juin - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: a Liga President Javier Tebas told Xinh
Répondre en citant

Filipino ring icon Manny Pacquiao comprehensively dismantled American Chris Algieri to retain his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title at the Cotai Arena in Macao on Sunday.

Pacquiao dropped Algieri to the canvas six times during the 12-round contest to win an overwhelming unanimous decision (119-103 Pas Cher Off-White X Nike Vapormax Noir Blanche , 119-103, 120-102).

Algieri, the unbeaten WBO light welterweight champion, was outclassed from the start Pas Cher Off-White X Nike Air Max 97 Noir Bleu , with the eight-division world champion Pacquiao knocking the Long Islander down in the second round, twice in both the sixth and ninth rounds, and -finally again in the 10th.

Pacquiao was landing punches at will as the quick -Algieri tried to run, slip and hide from the onslaught.

But the congressman from Sarangani Province really turned it when he smashed Algieri to the canvas with a devastating straight left in the sixth.

The American only beat the count and dropped to one knee moments later as blows rained in from all angles. He somehow survived and was knocked down twice more in the ninth and then again in the 10th Pas Cher Off-White X Air Max 90 Ice Trainers Blanche , with one left sending him sprawling across the ring and head over heels backward into the corner.

Algieri holds a master's degree and an ambition to become a doctor once his boxing days are over. All week in the buildup, his trainer Tim Lane had been declaring that he would destroy Pacquiao by "master boxing."

They proved hollow words and Pacquiao's Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach mocked them afterward.

"The master boxer was given a master class by Professor Pacquiao," Roach said.

Pacquiao's victory will inevitably heighten calls for him to face the unbeaten Floyd Mayweather in what could be the first billion-dollar fight in history.

Also on Sunday, China's double Olympic gold medal--winning flyweight Zou Shi-ming dismantled an experienced and durable Thai opponent over 12 rounds to earn a world title shot next year.

In just his sixth fight the Chinese star gave his best performance since turning pro after winning gold at London 2012.

The unbeaten Kwanpichit Onesongchaigym by contrast was in his 28th pro bout and raised cheers among the huge Filipino contingent with his uncanny resemblance to their hero Pacquiao.

But that was where the similarity ended for the man dubbed "Mini-Manny" as he was battered by the lightning quick Zou and dropped to the canvas five times in all Off-White X Nike Air Vapormax Blanche Rouge Pas Cher , twice in the second round, but bravely got back up on each occasion to see out the full distance.

Kwanpichit was also -deducted a point for a series of low blows and lost an overwhelming unanimous decision (119-104, 120-103, 119-104).

This was a final eliminator for the WBO world flyweight championship Homme Nike Air Max 96 SE XX Noir Blanche Pas Cher , making Zou mandatory challenger to title holder Juan Francisco Estrada of Mexico in a fight likely to take place in spring next year in Macao.

JOSE Mourinho believes his Chelsea side have improved sufficiently in 2014 to justify their position as Premier League leaders.

A 2-0 victory over West Ham at Stamford Bridge on Boxing Day, courtesy of goals from John Terry and Diego Costa, kept Chelsea three points ahead of last season's champions Manchester City.

The Blues, who finished third last season Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Noir Bleu Pas Cher , will have their title credentials tested again against Southampton on December 28, but Mourinho is confident his players can rise to the occasion at St Mary's and finish the calendar year on top.

"We are a much better team when we have the ball," he said. "Last year we were very strong defensively but lacked a bit of creativity when we had the ball. The challenge was to bring that dynamic without losing the qualities of the team.

"At the beginning of the season there was a little bit of conflict between those two ideas and we made defensive mistakes. At the moment we have a good balance.

"The team is happy to have the ball and also comfortable when the opposition has it. We are a very good team."

Sunday's trip to the south coast will see Mourinho renew his relationship with Southampton manager Ronald Koeman.

The pair were colleagues at Barcelona when Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal was in charge at the Nou Camp.

"I was there before him," Mourinho added. "Obviously he was a very big player for Barcelona but he left.

"I arrived there in 1996 and I think Ron came back in 1999 so I was already a member of the technical staff.

"We helped each other but we were there to help Mr van Gaal because he was the boss then. I think we did our work quite well.

"I know that he is a good coach and I know the football principles that he defends and he likes.

"When I saw him get his hands on (Mauricio) Pochettino's team I thought he was the right guy to do it.

"Obviously they lost some good players but they were very clinical in their choices.

"They don't have any pressure because they are very Homme Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Blanche Pas Cher , very far away from relegation and the title is not for them. They are in a fantastic situation to play beautiful football."

- Hectic period -

Mourinho reported no new injury worries for the Southampton game and revealed he had made alterations to the training schedule to make sure his squad remained in peak condition over the hectic Christmas period.

"I had two training sessions for tomorrow (Saturday) but they were crying so much in the dressing room I decided to make a change," he added.

"They are training now so tomorrow, instead of two sessions, there is only one. They are human Homme Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Or Pas Cher , like the Southampton guys are human. It will be very difficult for us and for them."

It took a long time for West Ham to threaten Chelsea, although they did hit a post late on through substitute Morgan Amalfitano.

Hammers manager Sam Allardyce was disappointed with his players' first-half showing and will be sure to demand a reaction on Sunday when they host Arsenal.

"We didn't play like I asked the players to play,. Bruno Alves Portugal Jersey   Eliaquim Mangala France Jersey   Gary Cahill England Jersey   Ante Coric Croatia Jersey   Cristian Zapata Colombia Jersey   Lucas Lima Brazil Jersey   Jordan Lukaku Belgium Jersey   Ezequiel Lavezzi Argentina Jersey   Cristhian Stuani Uruguay Jersey   Ricardo Rodriguez Switzerland Jersey 
Publicité

Message Posté le: Ven 29 Juin - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
StarGate Index du Forum  » Forum Public  » Alliances Board  » a Liga President Javier Tebas told Xinh
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003