FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
John Smoltz Jersey
StarGate Index du Forum  » Forum Public  » Alliances Board  » John Smoltz Jersey
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

Message Posté le: Ven 6 Juil - 10:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: John Smoltz Jersey
Répondre en citant

by Zheng Shibo Mike Alstott Buccaneers Jersey , Yu Qianliang

PESISIR BARAT, Indonesia, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- As the two-year- old Satria, a Sumatra tiger, lunged and growled fiercely inside his cage when she was lifted down from the aircraft, the people around, including his new protector Carlton Davis Buccaneers Jersey , Indonesian tycoon Tomy Winata, pulled back instinctively.

Satria, whose eyes radiated fierceness, has traveled two days and two nights through long trip in land and air from a village in North Sumatra where his mother was killed by poachers when he was three-month-old before arriving here in Tambling Nature Wildlife Conservation (TWNC) in the remote, southernmost tip of Sumatra Island.

The poor tiger was about to be slaughtered for skin and meat but his former owner, an Indonesian soldier, decided to sell him to local people because he could no longer feed the cub.

Tomy M.J. Stewart Buccaneers Jersey , who funds and manages a Sumatra Tiger Rescue Center out of TWNC, a 45,000 hectare forest and 14,082 hectare marine conservation area 250 km west of Indonesian capital Jakarta, heard Satria's story and sent an aircraft to relocate him and bring him to the TWNC.

"The tiger is the king of forest, but unfortunately there are not too many wild Sumatra tigers left, so we feed and nurture them here Ronald Jones II Buccaneers Jersey ," said Tomy, 55, who built his business empire in property, banking, infrastructure and other industries starting with just 100 U.S. dollars 40 year ago.

The one hectare rescue center compound located deep in the jungle of TWNC provides facilities to rehabilitate and train tigers providing them with their natural habitat.

"I am very happy to adopt the tiger and I will release him into the wild after rehabilitation, maybe within two years if all goes well," the tycoon Vita Vea Buccaneers Jersey , a Chinese descent with ancestral home in Southeast China's Fujian Province, said.

The Sumatran tigers, whose number has dropped to below 400 now as a result of unabated deforestation and rampant poaching, are the smallest surviving tiger subspecies that can be found only in Indonesian island of Sumatra.

Conflicts often arise between tigers and humans as the tigers' habitat shrinks amid growing human activities. A 10-year-old female tiger Salma has killed the whole family of a poacher after the man took away her baby. The cub was later brought to the rescue center where it was rehabilitated.

Tomy said that his goal of rehabilitating tigers is to help in preserving the ecological balance.

"Every two days we will feed a tiger with one pig, it must be a live one and it has to be less than 15 kg or the tiger will suffer heart disease," Tomy said.

Currently there are eight tigers under the care of the compound. Six tigers have already been released to the wilds.

The rescue center funded by Tomy has won international recognition and has been visited by ambassadors, Indonesian senior officials and international NGO representatives.

TWNC is part of the Cluster Mountainous Tropical Rainforest Heritage Site of Sumatra which has been declared by World Heritage International Committee of UNESCO in 2004 Jason Pierre-Paul Buccaneers Jersey , where many endangered species such as the Sumatra Tiger, Wild Buffalo, Primates, Sambar Deer, Tapir, Sumatra Elephant and Sumatra Rhino can be found.

Tomy, who founded the rescue center in 1997 Vinny Curry Buccaneers Jersey , said he felt there was a need to help protect the wildlife and natural environment after he saw the wanton destruction of virgin forest by illegal loggers and hunters.

However, Tomy, head of the Artha Graha Conglomerate (AGC), was not authorized to run the area until 2000 when the government finally recognized his laudable aim.

In addition to TWNC, Tomy also has made great efforts in mangrove protection in Indonesia's resort island Bali as part of a program to protect the marine and wetland ecosystem.

Through AGC, Tomy has been funding 1 million U.S. dollars yearly into mangrove protection and has assigned the popular football super star Cristiano Ronaldo as the ambassador of the campaign this March.

Asked about the most difficult problem that he has encountered so far in his efforts, Tomy said it is on how to change people's perception about wildlife conservation and environmental protection and how to balance it with the needs of society and development.

I knew what digiscoping was long before I knew what it was once known as. Last summer my pal and knowledgeable whitetail hunter Bob Borowiak was once sending me snap shots of a significant buck he was searching. The images were certainly now not from a path cam Chandler Catanzaro Buccaneers Jersey , and after I asked Bob how he took them, he said, “I’ve got this thing that mounts my telephone to my compact spotting scope, and that i simply shoot the graphics with the cell.”
In order that used to be my introduction to digiscoping. I acquired a more in-depth seem this month once I bought a HookUpz™ unit from Carson that promised to be a common mount and would marry any Smartphone to any spotting scope for birding or compact binocular for birding. Best “universal” turned out to be just a little of an overstatement on this case; my pal had an Iphone 6 and the Hookupz wasn’t large ample for that mega-phone. It worked particularly good with my Android, although the rubberized tongs on the Hookupz infrequently messed with the phone’s energy switch. So my first lesson was once this: if you’re entering digiscoping, make certain you purchase a unit that simply, verifiably suits your cellphone—and not person who simplest guarantees to.

After clearing up some setup hurdles Ryan Jensen Buccaneers Jersey , I found out that digiscoping is a hoot.
The first night i attempted it, I spied a pleasant little bachelor workforce of dollars feeding behind my neighbor’s barn. I hooked up my spotting scope on a tripod, attached my telephone to the objective lens, and…Bingo! I was viewing a fine 9-point feeding within the alfalfa at 300 yards. I sh.
Publicité

Message Posté le: Ven 6 Juil - 10:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
StarGate Index du Forum  » Forum Public  » Alliances Board  » John Smoltz Jersey
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003