FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
not need to wait for a single day to j
StarGate Index du Forum  » Forum Public  » Recrutements  » not need to wait for a single day to j
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

Message Posté le: Lun 27 Aoû - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: not need to wait for a single day to j
Répondre en citant

" Photo taken on Oct. 19 Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey , 2016 shows the screen at the Beijing Aerospace Control Center showing the two Chinese astronauts Jing Haipeng (L) and Chen Dong saluting in the space lab Tiangong-2. The two astronauts onboard the Shenzhou-11 spacecraft entered the space lab Tiangong-2 Wednesday morning. (XinhuaJu Zhenhua) by Xinhua special correspondent Jing Haipeng

ABOARD TIANGONG-2, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Today is the first day that our flight crew moved into the space complex for the Shenzhou-11 mission. It is 10:05 p.m. now, and we haven't finished our work yet.

I'm told people are concerned about our life here in space. Tutuping'an, a net user of Xinhua mobile app, is curious about how we sleep and have meal in the space lab. I should say Chen Dong and I feel fulfilled in work, and we really want to go to bed now. As we were so busy in the morning, docking Shenzhou-11 and Tiangong-2 and then entering Tiangong-2 of the complex, we had no time for dinner. We ate only one meal for breakfast and lunch. They were largely ready-to-eat foods, or what we often say snacks. We took few staple food. We did heat rice and noodle, but in a little while forgot all about them. We are to make up for the meal at night.

This is my third time to fly into space. This is also my second time to enter Tiangong. Tiangong-1 was quite well, but Tiangong-2 is much more comfortable. It is perfect in layout, decoration and matching of colors.

Speaking of the family, I remember I said when meeting the press that half of the credit should be given to our family members. Chen Dong and I talked about it today, and we agreed with that.

At this very moment, Chen Dong and I miss you so much in Tiangong-2. I want to tell you, dear comrades from the astronaut brigade, that in the past 18 years, we have taken meals at the same table, attended class in the same room, and played basketball in the same court. In the 18 years, we have worked together, lived together, received training together, and chased dream together. We are as dear to each other as members of one family. I know you are standing guard, cheering us on, and on duty for us. And we salute you all!
" <"http:www.sapabaponlinetraining">SAP ABAP Online Training

SAP is one of the most powerful business weapons of the modern business, which enables the business to enjoy smooth and effective business performance. Interestingly Cheap Tennessee Titans Jersey , this software comes with various modules and advanced portfolio of application along with some innovative features. SAP ABAP is one such application that stands for Advanced Business Application Program. If you wish to hone your skills and want to pursue your career as an IT professional simply get admitted in SAP ABAP Online Training course that comes with you as the initial opportunity, to spend your career in the same field.

ABAP is required to develop SAP. It is the programming language that can help businesses to develop application subsystem. With the passage of time Cheap Washington Redskin Jersey , the number of ABAP language is developed and recently, various types of ABAP languages are there. SAP ABAP is widely used to develop custom reports and interfaces. Business requires SAP ABAP to enhance their performance from every respect so that they can sustain in the field effectively. According to the report of the survey Cheap New York Giants Jersey , demand of this effective programming language is increasing with a great pace. A large number of well skilled human resources is required to fulfill the requirement. Simply get enlisted in <"http:www.sapabaponlinetraining">SAP ABAP Online Training course and pave the possibility of your success in an amazing manner.

In case, you are really interested in shining in the future Wholesale NFL Football Jerseys , it would be excellent for you to join SAP ABAP Online Training course. Before enrolling in the course, simply ensure that you are enjoying the course from the reliable and leading institution that comes with several incredible and comprehensive services and offers. There is no room of doubt of the fact that online training course offers you to enjoy some innovative benefits. This is especially true in case if you are already working. As such courses are offered in flexible duration and can access throughout the day Wholesale Football Jerseys , online training programs become a preferred choice of numerous professionals to hone their skills and expertise, at the same time they are enjoying their great career prospect. However Wholesale NFL Jerseys , if you are fresher and wish to grab the huge demand of the market, adopt the career of SAP programmer.

Online Solvers Institute offers world class training to the students through their highly qualified trainers. They would expose you to the tools and techniques of the course so that you can learn them effectively and apply them in your professional life to advance in the respective field with great pace and enjoy success. If you still doubt to select their SAP ABAP Online Training course Wholesale Jerseys From China , the following would offer you the idea for selecting the same.

• Well structured course
• Flexible timings
• Great fees
• Easy payment procedure and option
• High quality facilities
• Placement assistance
• Advanced study materials
• Expert and experienced faculties

Stop thinking and join their demo class to ensure about the effectiveness of the course today. You do not need to wait for a single day to join a reputed organization after completion of the course.

The very first factor comes to your mind which will own a large trailer once you hear the about the auto transport market or an auto transport corporation is that the corporation will send a substantial trailer which will choose up your auto and deliver it to the preferred destination, which is in all pr. Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap Replica Jerseys   Cheap Custom NHL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap College Baseball Jerseys   Custom MLB Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Throwback NFL Jerseys China   Replica Soccer Jerseys Online 
Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 27 Aoû - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
StarGate Index du Forum  » Forum Public  » Recrutements  » not need to wait for a single day to j
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003